Take control of your future to ensure you are comfortable now and in retirement. Choose an investment strategy that works for you.
BT Funds Management Limited (ABN 63 002 916 458) is the trustee of BT Super for Life which is a part of Retirement Wrap (ABN 39 827 542 991) and is the issuer of interests in BT Super for Life. You can download a Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) ,or obtain a copy by calling 1300 653 553 or visit any St.George branch. You should obtain and consider the PDS before deciding whether to acquire, continue to hold or dispose of interests in BT Super for Life.
An investment in BT Super for Life is not an investment in, deposit with or any other liability of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141, St.George Bank or BankSA (which are Divisions of Westpac), or any other company in the Westpac Group. It is subject to investment risk, including possible delays in repayment of withdrawal proceeds and loss of income and principal invested. Neither Westpac nor any other company in the Westpac Group has issued, stands behind or otherwise guarantees the capital value or investment performance of BT Super for Life.
* The $19.95 brokerage rate will apply for the 1st online trade up to $5,000 and each subsequent online trade up to or equal to $18,000 for that calendar month. For full details, visit rates and fees.
^ Conditions Apply. See below for details:
1. Offer applies to new directshares customers who open a directshares account via the ‘Apply now' button on this page between 23rd October 2012 to 31st December 2013.
2. Offer only open to residents of Australia and New Zealand.
3. Offer is not available to employees of the Westpac Group or ETRADE Australia Securities Limited or their immediate families.
4. Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
5. Free brokerage is up to the value of $500 (incl. GST) (the "Offer Value"). The first $50 (including GST) of brokerage on each contract note will be waived, for your first 10 online share or ETF trades made within 30 days of your account being opened, up to a total value of $500 (including GST). Where your trade value is over $45,454, the first $50 brokerage (including GST) will be waived; you will have to pay the additional brokerage at directshares' standard rates.
6. The offer only applies to ASX-listed equities conducted online through the directshares service, but excludes options, warrants and managed funds.
7. The directshares SharePack is not included in the offer.
8. The offer does not apply to trades that will settle through a margin loan account.
9. The offer does not apply upon failure to settle any trade.
10. We reserve the right to terminate this offer at any time.
11. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
This information has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation and needs. Because of this, you should, before acting on this information, consider its appropriateness, having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs.
The © directshares service is provided by ETRADE Australia Securities Limited ("E*TRADE Australia") ABN 93 078 174 973 AFSL No. 238277, at the request of St George Bank - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 ("St.George"). Execution, settlement and clearing is undertaken through E*TRADE Australia. St George does not represent E*TRADE Australia. Similarly E*TRADE Australia does not represent St George. The information and any advice [on/in] this [website/material/document] has been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting upon any advice, you should therefore consider whether it is appropriate to you.